Friday 11 July 2014

Recessed Window card

   Hi there everyone. Sorry for not having posted earlier this week. After a week of holidays I came home to lots of gardening work. I love to garden but I think weeds grow faster when your not home. LOL. I finally could all caught up and can get back crafting!
   Today I'm going to share another recessed window that I made while on my holiday to the trailer. I bought this stamp set because I just had to have it and then didn't know what I wanted to make with it. Once I made my first recessed card I knew just what I wanted to do.






    
   I used white cardstock for the base and I used Crystal Blue for the overlay. I stamp the girl flying the kite and water coloured her and the kite. I stamped and did some light colouring on the clouds. Some of the clouds I popped up and some I didn't. I was wanting a 3D look and feel to the clouds and I think I accomplished that.




   I used Creme Brulee twine for the kite string and I added some small bows to the string. I used 3D pop up tape on he girl and the kite. I also stamp some clouds with Crystal Blue ink and than I stamped over the clouds with my sentiment.  I then glued the banner piece to a piece of Sky paper. I also used 3D pop up tape on the banner. 
   This card was a lot of fun to make. I still have to finish the inside but will leave that until I decide who is going to get this card. 
   That's all for today. Thanks for dropping by and I hope everyone has a great weekend either crafting or just doing whatever pleases you!

No comments:

Post a Comment