Sunday 20 January 2019

Thinking of warmer weather

Not sure what the weather is like for everyone else, but ours is bitterly cold and snowy. So I decided to stay warm in my craft room and think of spring! I seen another card with the new Butterfly Friendship stamped on black cardstock and thought it would be perfect!

I randomly stamped one of the butterflies in white ink on a 3 3/4 x 5 pieces of black cardstock. I made three and coloured each one differently. The first one I used oranges, yellow  and red pencils and black glitter gel pen.



The next one I coloured with blue pencils and used a silver metallic gel pen. The results are amazing .


The last one I decided to use all gel pens. I used pink, purple, peach and black glitter gel pens. The look on this one I more modern or abstract, but I like the look. It’s a little different for me but I’m always trying something new. 


No comments:

Post a Comment