Friday 25 April 2014

Thank You's.

    It's Friday and I had a great scrappy night last night with my friend Marylynne. Getting out with good friends just makes everything better. I don't always get much done because we tend to talk to much, but that's ok with me.
    I'm also so excited about my upcoming scrappbooking event next weekend and getting together with old and new friends. I just finished making the Thanks for coming treats for everyone  and thought I would share them with you. I got the idea for the clips from my friend Debbie and Amanda, thanks ladies you are awesome!



   I bought the clips and gems from my local dollar store. I used my CTMH Artiste Cricut Cart to cut the roses and leaves for the clips. I rolled the rose and hot glued them together and I added a gem to the center of each flower. I think everybody deserves a little bling! In case you have never made rolled flowers before. I posted a video few days ago shows how to make the roses. I then hot glued the roses to each clip so that they wouldn't fall off. These clips can be used for little cards, notes or whatever you want. I plan on making some more to use as a setting cart for my mother-in-laws surprise birthday party. 
   The little treat boxes and butterflies where also cut with the Artiste cart. I cut these boxes a 2". I stamped the bottom of each box and added some glitter to the flowers ( can't tell in the pictures). The little butterflies on the top are only glued on one side, that way you can still open the boxes.


   Here is a close up the boxes. 


   I made each flower and box to match each other and the clips also matches. LOL. Now I just need to decide on what to but in them. I know the ladies will love them! 
   I started working on my first napkin fold card for my mother-in-law's birthday and will share it tomorrow. Hope everyone has a happy crafty weekend!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment