Thursday 19 June 2014

Anything Canadian!

   Good morning! I hope everyone who has been experiencing bad weather over the last few days is OK. Lucky for us, we really didn't have anything too bad to deal with. Let's hope the worst of the weather is over. Mind you for me, this rainy and wet weather means more craft time!
   Today I'm sharing the card I made for my CCE group with the theme of anything Canadian. I used a Beaver for the theme of my card. The funny thing is lots of other ladies used the same beaver. Great minds think alike! LOL.





   
   The white cardstock is CTMH and the other paper are all different companies. I used red glitter glue on the fireworks paper, which is hard to see in this picture. I cut all the pieces on the front using Go Canada Cricut Cartridges. As you can see from he picture that I used a toothpick for he flag pole and I used 3D foam tape to pop up the flag. I also used googly eyes as he just seemed to need something else. Mind you the way the beaver is sitting in this picture, he looks a little crazy.  I used some reitred CTMH cranberry ribbon on the side. This card was one of the hardest one I've done. Wasn't sure what or how I wanted it to look until I found the firework paper in my stash. I do think it turned out OK as I have never made a Canada Day Card before.
    Thanks for stopping by today and I hope everyone has some time to craft today and enjoy the nicer weather! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment