Tuesday 27 May 2014

Jungle Banner

   As you can see I tend to make a lot banners for friends and family. I was asked by a friend to make this banner to match one that I made for her over a year ago, as the girls will be sharing a bedroom.




   

    I used the foam core broad to make the panels as I do with all my banners. The white cardstock is embossed with the new CTMH Damask folder. Unfortunately its very hard to tell that the paper is embossed. I edged each panel with the light purple cardstock for a finished look. 
   I used the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make the rosettes, butterflies and the letters. I used the Create-a-Critter to make the animals, trees and grass. The parrot is also a Cricut cartridge but I can't remember the name as I borrowed that cart from a friend.  
    Here are some pictures of the first one I made for the older sister. This banner was my first order and my first baby banner that I had ever made. I had made lots of banners for Christmas and Halloween but not for babies. 


  




   As you can see the banners where made to match but with different shades of  the pink, purple and green cardstocks. I wanted the banners to match but still be a little different as the girls will have their own personalities. 
  Well thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with a Thanks card that I made to give my hostesses for booking a home gathering. 


No comments:

Post a Comment