Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

   Well its Mother's Day today and I hope that all you mom's, grandma's and every other lady that has children in there lives had a great day. I got treated to dinner with my family which was so nice and a few new crafty things. LOL. I thought for today I would share a group of cards that was made by the CCE group that I belong to.





   As you can tell from the photo that these ladies are so very talented!! There are some cards not in this photo unfortunately and they are just a amazing as these ones! These cards are made by Krista, Tracy, Debbie, Theresa, Michelle and myself. My card is the one with the hot balloon on it. 
   The stamp set I used is a CTHM set called Give a lift. I watercoloured the hot air balloon and I added some glitter to the center of the flowers. To make the sunset  I used creme brulee,  buttercup, sunset and autumn terracotta CTMH  ink that I sponged on white cardstock. I then embossed the paper with a cloud embossing folder from Stampin Up. I also sponged a sunset for the inside of the card. I added some black ribbon to the front, I know these are not the usual colours for a Mother's Day card but I think it turned out great. This is picture is not the greatest one I have but it does give a close up of the card. Well that's all for today, thanks for stopping by.

                                

                                       HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment